Breakfast on the go

Leave a Comment
Mornings are always hard work for me. Despite my dedication to get up early, setting my alarm for 5.55am daily. I fail miserably every time. I'm forever pressing the snooze button for as long as I can. Which in all honesty leaves me always running just on time. This more often than not leaves me NO time for breakfast!! 

We all know the importance of breakfast! How much it benefits us etc etc. Many of us who have busy schedules can relate to the morning struggles of fitting in breakfast, but we all know we need it. I'm not a fan of cereal - mainly the exceptionally high levels of sugar, and as much as I would love to dedicate my mornings to eggs and avocado it's just not always feasible when your in a rush. 

So instead, I bring my breakfast to work. It's not the most ideal situation, but it works for me. I usually buy some natural yogurt and frozen berries (as I fortunately have a freezer at work). I leave these at work and I know that as soon as I get in I can get my breakfast! It's quick it's simple and it means that I get something to kick start my day. 

Don't get me wrong, I don't always have the same. I luckily keep a blender with me so that I can switch it up and make smoothies in the morning when I fancy it.

What I'm trying to say is, as much as we love to make excuses as to why we skip meals, there really shouldn't be any. Having breakfast is so important and by adding such a basic step into my daily routine I've noticed such as difference! Although it's such a simple obvious thing to do, it really indicates that having breakfast doesn't have to be hard!

So, how do you have your breakfast? On the go, at home - let me know!

Have a lovely week,

Georgie 
xoxo
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig