Gym Bag Essentials

Leave a Comment
The morning rush can sometimes be a struggle, especially if you snooze that alarm a few too many times like me. So that's why I always prepare my gym bag the night before so I avoid forgetting my essential items! Just by preparing my gym bag I'm already a little bit more motivated to get down the gym in the morning. If you don't already have one, then it's always a good excuse to head out to the shops and treat yourself to some brand new items just in time for payday! 

So for today's post I thought I'd share with you my gym bag essentials just to give you a little inspo.. because well..let's face it, there's nothing worse than getting to the gym and forgetting your socks! 

So here's what's in my gym bag, what's in yours?

1. Headphones: Because working out with some music isn't the same! Get yourself some super cool headphones and let the music get you ready to rock it!
2. Sweat Towel: This is a MUST have. There's no shame in sweating - in fact the more the better! So make sure you wipe it up afterwards with an awesome sweat towel.
3. Deodorant: Let's avoid offending people in the gym with our sweaty scent, make sure you pack your deodorant! Need I say anymore..?
4. Hairbrush: Essential for prepping your ponytail before the gym.. or after your shower. A hairbrush is always useful to have!
5. Hairbands: I always carry hairbands in my bag, I hate working out with my hair down. 
6. Make Up Wipes: Don't leave your make up on when you work out! It's SO BAD for your skin and no one looks hot sweating anyway….
7. Socks: Nothing worse than turning up to the gym without any socks…Avoid it carry spares!!! 
8. Water Bottle: Staying hydrated is so important. Ensure you have some water with you at all times whilst working out. Make staying hydrated look good with a hot a pink bottle..go on treat yourself!

Grab yourself a cute gym bag and your ready to SWEAT it out. 

See you in the gym!

Georgie
xoxo
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig