The New Chapter

2 comments
Hello strangers,
It seems to be a reocurring sentence for me - 'sorry for the lack of posts'. 

 The past few months have been tough for me. As much as I have wanted to post and start this journey of becoming a personal trainer, it's not been easy. It seems like I'm constantly giving empty promises after empty promises. This is something that I know I want to do, I have to do. Yet every obstacle seems to just come my way every time I get that little step closer. 

For the most part - personal issues have prevented me from getting my head stuck in and crack on with what needs to be done. Followed by my lack of funds to actually be able to start a personal training course. My final excuse - no laptop. I can't possibly have a blog without a laptop right?

I'm so utterly grateful that I have amazing friends, one that was so amazingly kind enough to lend me their laptop for a month. I couldn't be more grateful. It means its given me an opportunity to crack on with a few things and start again. 

Although the first few months of 2016 have not necessarily started well for me - I am determined to make it mine. I'm not going to give up my dream of becoming a personal trainer no matter how many times I get knocked down or held back. This is something I see myself doing and its going to take time, but its time I'm committed to putting in. I'm not going to give up.

So it was just a little post to let you know that I haven't stopped blogging - I'm still here and I'm still planning the next big thing for this blog. It's slow progress - but I'm a perfectionist so it will not be done until its perfect. But I just hope its worth the wait for most people. 

So stay tuned - because I will be back - I will make this happen..
It's only a matter of time..


SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

2 comments

  1. Wish good luck in achieving your goals and making your dreams come true!

    www.tatiannica.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish good luck in achieving your goals and making your dreams come true!

    www.tatiannica.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig