Top 10 Gym Playlist

Leave a Comment
Good morning world!

How are all our weeks going? I hope that they are going well, mines gone pretty quick! So I'm not complaining!

Today I thought I'd do something different. I know how difficult it can be to get yourself motivated to workout and I always find that having a good playlist is so vital to getting you pumped up! My playlist is always changing because I tend to overplay certain songs to the point I can't even stand it anymore! But I'm always finding new tracks that help keep me motivated so I thought I would share with you my  Top 10 tracks at the moment!

These are my personal favourites for the gym at the moment and I use them to pump me up for some cardio, circuits and some weights. So take a listen and share some of your faves! 

I currently use Spotify for my music, I pay monthly and I honestly think its brilliant. I would highly recommend anyone that doesn't use it to consider it even if they use the free version. 

1. Runnin' - Low Steppa, Keli-Leigh
2. Us - Kaskade & CID
3. Sparks (Turn off your mind) - Fredde Le Grand & Nicky Romero ft Matthew Koma
4. Fifth Harmony - The Life
5. Never Forget You - Zara Larsson, MNEK
6. Hair - Little Mix
7. We Come - Boehm
8. Whip It - Nicki Minaj 
9. Be Right There - Diplo, Sleepy Tom 
10. Work From Home - Fifth Harmony, Ty Dolla Sign 

So there it is my Top 10 Playlist that I'm totally obsessed with right now! I'm sure in a weeks time it will change! Let me know what your favourite songs are too! 

Have a great day!
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig