I'm Going to Amsterdam!

Leave a Comment
How has everyone's week been then? I hope it's been good! My week has flown by! A few unexpected events have happened this week such as my boyfriends brother picking us up in a Rolls Royce one evening! This has prevented me from getting stuck down writing a few posts…But totally worth it! Was such an awesome evening! 

Can't believe it's Friday! I'm suuuuuuuper excited for the weekend as I'm going to Amsterdam! I've never been and I'm so excited to explore the city! Does anyone recommend anything…other than the obvious..? 

Going away and maintaining a healthy diet can be rather difficult and after all it's okay to treat yourself. However I'm determined to try and stay as healthy as possible for the trip and ensure that I eat regular meals. So head over to my Instagram to catch up on what I get up to throughout my trip: @becominggeorgie  

A nice short and sweet post today, just to keep you all updated. I can't wait to share with you my experience in the city! Upon my return I have some blog posts lined up so stay tuned..especially if you want some healthy cures to a hangover…which I'm sure I'll most definitely be experimenting with in Amsterdam…

Have a fantastic weekend..
Catch you later!
xoxo

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig