Healthy Hangover Smoothie

1 comment
Happy Friday!
Blimey am I sooooo glad this is week is finally over. Works been a hectic one and a stressful one to say the least. I've managed to get to the gym twice this week and fit in a run so I'm going to make sure to head down there tomorrow to squeeze in a leg session! I certainly notice such a difference to my stress levels after a good gym session especially if work has been crazy..
Anyway, with this in mind - I have a night out planned this weekend which I'm totally looking forward to. It's not often I go out and let my hair down so this weekend it's going to be a good one. But with a night out on the cards a hangover is sure to follow..(I'm no student anymore) and I thought why not share with you a cheeky little hangover cure to help freshen up that foggy head the morning after the night before. We loose lots of nutrients when we drink and in particular become dehydrated so this simple smoothie will be perfect for curing that nasty head. 

What you will need:
  • 1 Small Banana 
  • Handful of Blueberries
  • 1/2 Cup of Greek Yogurt 
  • 1/2 Cup Coconut Water
  • Mixed Seeds
  • Blender
Preparation
  • Place all ingredients into your blender and blitz until smooth..(if you can handle the noise of the blender that is..
Ta da, there you have you it - ENJOY!



SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

1 comment

  1. Sounds yummy! I try my best to not wake up with a hangover, so I will hopefully never need this, but I'd love to try it just because!

    Erin | Explore, Refresh

    ReplyDelete

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig