New Laptop // Premium Apparel

1 comment
Hey guys!
So I have some great news, I finally have my own laptop! I'm super duper excited as you can imagine. I am now one step closer to achieving my goals, ahh. I just feel like slowly things are starting to fall into to place and my journey is finally starting to snowball. Now I finally have my laptop it means I can begin looking into my Personal Training course again which is my next step. Life feels goooooooooooooooooooooooood. *FIST PUMP YEAH*.
Anyway, onto something that you may all be interested in. We all love a spending spree, and if you are like me, I do love treating myself to some goodies for the gym. The past few weeks I must say.. a little bit more than I should. A recent purchase of mine included some super cute leggings from Premium Apparel UK. I couldn't be happier with my purchase, the material is great, thick (perfect for those squats - no see through moments) and so comfy. I'm very particular about the style of leggings I purchase, I like high-waisted, long length legging and these are perfect. 

If you fancy a pair yourself then pick up 10% discount with discount code: GEORGIESILK and check out Premium Apparel UK @: www.premiumapparel.co.uk
Ciao for now.




SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

1 comment

  1. Those leggings are so cute! You and I have a similar taste in leggings, I think :) I don't know why they make thin, low waisted leggings for workouts, they don't work, haha :)

    Erin | Explore, Refresh

    ReplyDelete

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig